All experience levels accepted!
Kaiten Mixed Martial Arts offers multi-level classes for the whole family located in downtown Prince George, BC. If you are out of shape or never exercised a day in your life, our reputation with meeting your goals speaks for itself. Our members love that fact that they are actually learning skills that will last for a lifetime and not just acquiring fitness that will go away when you take a break from the exercise. Our group fitness classes, coaches and trainers make it easy to stay disciplined to meet your goals. If you goal are to become a fighter one day or just to get in shape in a fun way we are what you have been looking for. If you are looking for a martial art program for your child we have a complete system that includes a character development program focusing on bully-proofing your child and raising their confidence.
Haven’t you ALWAYS Wanted SKILLS like THESE?
- Self defence skills–Modern approach to a new world. Offers real world defensive tactics designed to quickly develop your ability to protect yourself and your loved ones. Martial arts that work!
- Grappling and submission wrestling–90% of all fights end up on the ground. Regardless of size or strength learn how to defend against a larger attacker. Use leverage, balance, and body positioning to overcome a larger, stronger opponent by the following;
- escape any pin or hold down
- avoid being tackled to the ground
- totally control and neutralize an opponent
- force an opponent to surrender (aka “tap out”) perfect for police/security/peace officers for negotiation
- and much, much more! Our Submission Grappling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program will help you develop your ground game for either self-defense or for competition (your choice!).
- Amazing striking–A MMA combination of the best of; Muay Thai, Boxing, Taekwondo. Kicking, punching, elbows and knees, hybrid Martial arts
- Total fitness with Martial arts–If you would like to sculpt your entire body; boost your metabolism; lose fat; and have fun while learning an exhilarating new skill. These are all the benefits of training Martial arts which while de-stressing, one is; making friends, building confidence, and merging body, mind and spirit. It is truly a great way to enrich the quality of your life and invest in your health and well being.
We also offer Private classes and seminars, group events which are great for team-building and self defence specific needs contact us for more information.
After-school transportation program Registration opens Monday Aug 17th and we have open seats now, call to see if we can book your child’s school on our route. After-school transportation program. We pick your child up from school and have daily healthy activities, snacks followed by homework and a martial art lesson. We are confident that no other program in the city offers the versatile lessons we assimilate into our children’s programs. “We are not a daycare”. Check out the After-school tab on this page or call us or email us for more information and details. 250-552-6310
You can’t keep waiting until you are “fit enough” to really get in shape!
At Kaiten MMA, we believe in cultivating a team environment where everyone helps and supports each other in the learning process using strong fundamentals. Check back at our page for news and discussions regarding all of your local, national and international MMA events and news. Keep your head up, chin up, eyes open and have fun! Do you want to know why MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world today? You have nothing to lose and everything to GAIN!